Heart-Healthy Baked Chicken and Fish Coating
Submitted by: Larry C., Stratford, ON
Recipe Source: Self
- About 4 Weetabix biscuits
- About 1 tbsp. (15 mL) Herb seasoning
- Crush Weetabix in a freezer bag using a rolling pin. Use the crumbs for the coating base, adding your own seasoning (the biscuits break into very fine crumbs, which work excellently to coat meat).
- Mix Weetabix and seasonings in a flat dish and roll meat in the coating.
- Cook coated meat in a 350ºF (180ºC) oven until meat is done.
2 large pieces of fish, 2 large chicken breasts