Easy Weetabix Loaf Cake
Submitted by: Kate L., United Kingdom
Recipe Source: Parenting Blog
- 2 Weetabix biscuits
- 1 cup (250 mL) sultanas
- 2 cups (500 mL) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) soft brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) dairy free milk – soy, rice, almond
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) mixed spice (or allspice)
- Pre heat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Crush Weetabix in a bowl with your fingers.
- Mix in sultanas, self-raising flour and sugar.
- Stir in milk and mixed spice.
- Pour into greased loaf tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350ºF (180ºC).